Author / Saulius Dumbliauskas
- Business cards are still a valuable tool for photographers to network and promote their work in the digital age. With so many people relying on social media and online platforms for marketing, having a physical business card is an effective way of making sure potential clients remember you. Not only do they provide contact information but they also give an insight into your personality or photographic style, helping potential clients decide if you’re the right photographer for them. Investing in quality business cards is an important step in any photographer’s career and should not be overlooked.January 30, 2023
- Be sure to make a lasting impression with your business card by following these essential rules for creating the perfect card. Find out about design considerations, choosing the right font, making an impact with color, writing an effective tagline, using visuals and graphics, ensuring quality and professionalism, choosing the right cardstock and more.January 27, 2023
- Emboss is a unique technology that uses traditional print to make business cards look exceptionally sophisticated but still adequately simple. Here you will find information how to make your business cards look exceptional by using emboss.December 22, 2020
1971 Korrex Nürnberg proofing press by Max Simmel looking for new home.
We continue to free up space in our studio for new equipment and want to sell B3 proofing press.
Press is in fully working condition, its still in production. This press easy to operate and adjust, it works … Read more ❯February 16, 2019
We were working with very interesting project developing team, that has decided to change mothers and their newborn babies relaxation habits. We have a child who is not a baby now, and remember how hard it was to find common activities: pool just for adults or just for babies, massage … Read more ❯January 23, 2019
We starting to review all high-quality printing technologies, which we use to print your premium business cards, luxury wedding invitations, business stationery and packaging projects. In this article, we will write about the most popular high-quality printing technology cold letterpress printing.
Letterpress printing was the normal form of printing text … Read more ❯July 26, 2018
- Well, we are not only printing but also a graphic design studio. You probably know that we do business cards and wedding invitation designs. It’s nothing new, but we also can offer bigger design pack services for business – from logo to full Corporate Identity design creation. Why it is convenient for companies to order identity design services in our studio?May 9, 2018
We really like how these gold foiled business cards came together. Simple patterns look great letterpress printed and often times add a special custom touch. The gold edges on dark paper makes it that much more attractive as well!
These cards are printed on thick 700 gsm burgundy paper. Business … Read more ❯March 21, 2018
- When choosing paper for print work is always quite a big dilemma what cardstock weight and thikness to pick for business cards, wedding invitations, envelopes or postcards. If talking about paper weight mostly GSM term is used.January 28, 2018
- Print designers have limitless imagination, and nowadays printing techniques can produce all ideas in reality. But will the final printed product always meet fulfillment and price requirements? Sometimes it turns out that creating a beautiful image on a computer monitor is often much easier than producing the real printed product.November 5, 2017
- How can I create a photography business card that stands out, showcases my personality and my work?
- Essential Rules for Creating the Perfect Business Card: What to Include & What To Avoid
- Emboss: 4 simple ideas to make your business cards look exceptional
- [SOLD] Korrex Nürnberg Proofing Press for Sale
- Kids Spa Logotype