Category / Articles
- Emboss is a unique technology that uses traditional print to make business cards look exceptionally sophisticated but still adequately simple. Here you will find information how to make your business cards look exceptional by using emboss.December 22, 2020
We starting to review all high-quality printing technologies, which we use to print your premium business cards, luxury wedding invitations, business stationery and packaging projects. In this article, we will write about the most popular high-quality printing technology cold letterpress printing.
Letterpress printing was the normal form of printing text … Read more ❯July 26, 2018
We really like how these gold foiled business cards came together. Simple patterns look great letterpress printed and often times add a special custom touch. The gold edges on dark paper makes it that much more attractive as well!
These cards are printed on thick 700 gsm burgundy paper. Business … Read more ❯March 21, 2018
- When choosing paper for print work is always quite a big dilemma what cardstock weight and thikness to pick for business cards, wedding invitations, envelopes or postcards. If talking about paper weight mostly GSM term is used.January 28, 2018
- Print designers have limitless imagination, and nowadays printing techniques can produce all ideas in reality. But will the final printed product always meet fulfillment and price requirements? Sometimes it turns out that creating a beautiful image on a computer monitor is often much easier than producing the real printed product.November 5, 2017
- Elegante Press Studio has created and printed a lot of various sizes and shapes business cards (check out this gallery), sometimes card shapes are really sophisticated, but we are always very pleased with the originality of the people who are determined to transcend the settled standards. However, not standard size and shape can cause additional problems.October 4, 2017
While discussing with clients about their card expectations, we face with terminology dilemma – what method should be used – printing with the impression, pop out, emboss, deboss. Some customers or designers use specific technical terms but imagine something different, so in this article we will try to make everything … Read more ❯August 19, 2017
Coasters are great for save the dates, wedding invitations, gifts, product branding and promotion. In any place with any drink or even without glass of drink custom made letterpress coasters will impress any one!
July 30, 2017
- Promotional Coasters for Product Branding: Whatever it is – a unique craft beer, good wine or
- Gloss metallic foil combined with letterpress looks really impressive on wedding invitations. Especially when you want that some objects would stand out in your design. This wedding invitation is printed in one colour letterpress, names and motif is printed with metallic copper foil which makes them look more important and attractive in this design.July 3, 2017