Loading cart contents...
- Nice sharp ink coverage for small and bold objects.
- Impression. Pressed objects into the paper (deboss) looks and feels really fantastic.
- For letterpress, we use only premium matte papers, which makes first impressions more impressive with a distinct crispness and an unmistakable feel.
- The hand-made quality of letterpress creates a sense of professional craftsmanship (take a look at our logotype dude, he looks real professional 🙂
- Each color we print separately. Due to the multi-step process and custom plates, letterpress can be expensive.
- On dark papers, we can print only metallic (silver, gold) and black inks. We unable print any other color on dark papers because paper shows through ink in letterpress printing.