Category / Articles
- Business cards are some of the most outstanding features of any business as they are the first impression of the style and class of that business. Embossed business cards are a unique technology that uses traditional print to make business cards look exceptionally sophisticated but still adequately simple.December 22, 2020
We starting to review all high-quality printing technologies, which we use to print your premium business cards, luxury wedding invitations, business stationery and packaging projects. In this article, we will write about the most popular high-quality printing technology cold letterpress printing.
Letterpress printing was the normal form of printing text … Read more ❯July 26, 2018
- When choosing paper for print work is always quite a big dilemma what cardstock weight and thikness to pick for business cards, wedding invitations, envelopes or postcards. If talking about paper weight mostly GSM term is used. GSM is a relative dimension that means how many grams...January 28, 2018
- Print designers have limitless imagination, and nowadays printing technologies can produce all ideas in reality. But will the final printed product always meet fulfillment and price requirements? Sometimes it turns out that creating a beautiful image on a computer monitor is often much easier than producing the real printed product.… Read more ❯November 5, 2017
Elegante Press Studio has created and printed a lot of various sizes and shapes business cards (check out this gallery), sometimes card shapes are really sophisticated, but we are always very pleased with the originality of the people who are determined to transcend the settled standards. However, not … Read more ❯October 4, 2017
While discussing with clients about their card expectations, we face with terminology dilemma – what method should be used – printing with the impression, pop out, emboss, deboss. Some customers or designers use specific technical terms but imagine something different, so in this article we will try to make everything … Read more ❯August 19, 2017
Coasters are great for save the dates, wedding invitations, gifts, product branding and promotion. In any place with any drink or even without glass of drink custom made letterpress coasters will impress any one!
July 30, 2017
- Promotional Coasters for Product Branding: Whatever it is – a unique craft beer, good wine or
- Embossed Business Cards: 4 simple ideas to make them look exceptional
- Premium printing technologies: Precision of Letterpress Printing
- Logo Design and Corporate Identity for Lawyer Company
- Business cards with blind debossed pattern and gold edges
- All you need to know about cardstock paper weight and thickness